"If You Suffer From Chronic Pain or Other Ailments, And Prescription Drugs or Conventional Medicine Have Failed To Produce the Desired Results..."
There is a Natural, Safe, Effective and Drug Free Alternative.
Hello, my name is Guoen Wang, L.Ac., Dipl.OM. I’m an Austin acupuncturist providing gentle and personalized acupuncture treatments for pain and many other ailments. I am passionate about helping people achieve optimum health, strength and vitality.
I’d like to welcome you to my web site where you will find a great deal of information on Acupuncture and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine,) or what is also referred to as Complimentary Alternative Medicine.
Did you know that:
- More than 20 million Americans have used Acupuncture
- Growing numbers have sought out acupuncturists for chronic pain and health problems when conventional medicine either hasn’t worked nor has answers
- The NIH and World Health Organization have both given formal approval of certain uses of acupuncture.
- Medical doctors refer their patients to acupuncturists more than any other “alternative” care provider.”
- 51% of medical doctors believe acupuncture to be efficacious and of value.
Get The FREE Report
To learn more about Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, get my FREE Report titled: “The Truth About Acupuncture; The Ground Breaking Study That Proved Skeptics WRONG”.
It’s a detailed report on the history of Acupuncture that includes the latest revealing studies, and how Acupuncture and Alternative Medicine work.
Thank You For Visiting Our Website
I want to thank you for visiting our website, and in return I would like to offer you a coupon for a FREE Initial Acupuncture Exam and Consultation ($85 value.) This coupon is good for one initial exam and limited to one coupon per person. If you, your friends, relatives or colleagues are ever in need of our services, please click on the coupon to download it and bring it with you on your first visit.
Your no-cost, no-obligation initial exam includes:
- A relaxed consultation with me
- An individual health and injury history
- Extensive exams of pulses and the appearance of the tongue, eyes
- A discussion of findings and recommended treatments
Verify Your Insurance
Want to know if your insurance covers acupuncture? – Click on the insurance logos below to verify your insurance and we’ll let you know.
If you have any questions send me an e-mail or call me at (512) 453-5352.
I’ll be happy to answer your questions and discuss your concerns.
Guoen Wang, L.Ac., Dipl.OM
Board Certified and Licensed
PS– It’s fast and easy to share this website with a friend, just click here.
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame and in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.”
— Thomas Edison.
“Acupuncture treatments are natural, safe, effective and drug-free. My goal is to activate the natural, self-healing abilities of your body to bring balance and prevent future illness and disease.”
— Guoen Wang, L.Ac., Dipl.OM – Acupuncture in Austin, TX 78759